Mode of Selection
Students seeking admission in the college will have to apply on the college admission form prescribed for the purpose, which is available at the office.
A student shall be eligible for admission on the basis of his performence in the entrance test .
Mode of Selection:
Student will be selected on the basis of Entrance Examination. The test will be of objective type.
Application Form And Enclosures:
Application form annexed with prospectus is to be duly filled by candidate in his/her own handwriting and submitted to the office along with following documents.
- Duly filled Application form.
- Four Recent Passport size attested colour photo.
- Attested Matriculation Marksheet. and Certificate
- Attested Intermediat Marksheet. and Certificate
- Attested Graduation Marksheet. and certificate
- Attested Post-Graduat Marksheet. and certificate
- Attested Caste Certificate.
Essential Eligibilty Requirements:
- Graduates or Post Graduation with atleast 50% marks in Science,Commerce and Art discipline are eligible for admission.
- Reservation of seats are enacted as per the rules of university and Govt. of Bihar.
- Merit is the sole criteria for admission.
After successful completion of the courses followed by university examination,successful pupils will be awarded the Degree of B.Ed. of Jaiprakash University., Chapara (Bihar)
Language of Instruction:
The Medium of instruction for the courses is both English and Hindi.However,the students can take the examination in English/Hindi.